Thursday 30 August 2012

Note from the editor...


A note to let all, sundry, and sundry others know that this journal is alive and kicking.  I am taking what might best be described as a tour of duty sabbatical.

To any potential contributors, please feel free to submit -- the waiting time for me to respond to you will probably be longer than I'd like, and to those who have submitted and are waiting to hear from me, please hang in there, I'll be responding to you first.

This journal is a one person labour of love, and sadly sometimes things go awry and I can't keep up the pace.

Bear with me: as I consider all of you friends and colleagues in our worldwide poetry community, so I wish, once I'm back on deck burning the midnight candle, to again devote time and energy to your excellent work.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment