OK, this is a one person operation, so much as I like reading poetry of all kinds, for the sake of my getting enough sleep, please submit as follows:
1. Please send only one poem at a time.
2. That poem must be thirty lines or fewer.
3. E-mail submissions only, to email@example.com
4. Include your poem in the body of the e-mail.
5. Also include a bio note of twenty words or fewer (this is a micro poetry journal!)
If I accept a poem, the poet will be invited to take part in a three question, poetry related, interview that will appear with their poem. Knowing that some poets are more private than others, this invitation can be declined; I will still feature the poem.
I will respond as quickly as I can, but no promises. I will post as often as I can; again, no promises.
Finally, to assess the suitability of your poem from the selections from my published works is a trap. While they may offer the vaguest of guides, I'm open to anything I believe is good poetry! Please submit...