Wednesday 4 July 2012

Gisèle Vincent-Page ~ Rest In Peace

Resting

Gathering over the water
bars of steel
filthy river fluttering
something like noise

battling lightly touching

I haven't seen a thing

I have done.

I tried to push it all
back out but no I'm
swallowing it all
back in.

Blog the news it's all in my head.
The mercy of patterns sense I've
lost my way...

Acreages, apartments, condos,
bachelor suites. farms; with all
the furniture to match, but will
it last?

Cover it, clean it, protect it, hide it,
stock it, but for pete's sake
do no use it.


Rest In Peace Gisèle

Gisèle Vincent-Page passed away at St. Boniface Hospital, Winnipeg, on April 22, 2012 at the age of 54.


TSTmpj will be doing a special feature on Gisèle next month, including two other poems she submitted, and an essay written by the editor, who had an e-mail correspondence in recent years with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment